Water Softener Benefits
Benefits of Water Softener Systems
There are many immediate and long-term benefits when you install a water softener system. Aside from immediately noticing the cleaner water, fresher clothes and less cleaning, you will also gain the following long-term benefits.
- Eliminate unsightly iron and rust stains
- No calcium and lime, scale build-up in pipes, water heater, or plumbing fixtures.
- Reduces repair and replacement costs by removing corrosion and chemical reaction caused by hard water.
- Water heaters us up to 40% less electricity.
- Use lower amounts of soap and detergents. Less use can save up to 70% on annual purchases of soaps and cleaning products. The average family spends $1,200 a year or more on bath soap and cleaning-related products.
- Spend less time cleaning fixtures, bathtubs, and shower units.
- Clothes will last up to 35% longer, looking brighter and whiter.
- Coffee, tea, and concentrated juices will taste better
Examples of use for soap savings:
- Dishwasher – Fill only one dispenser ½ full.
- Clothes washer – Cut back 50% on soap powder.
- Bathing – Use bath cloth or sponge- apply soap to cloth or sponge and place the soap where water won’t hit it. Bathe and rinse-Your skin will feel silky- When you can’t see my soapsuds stop the shower and towel off.
- Shampoo – Use as little as you can get out of the bottle. Don’t use conditioners. Hair will be more manageable.
- Toothpaste – Use at least half of what you’ve been using.
- Shaving cream – Use at least half
- Lotions – You won’t need any lotions
If you follow the above guidelines you can save enough money in 2 to 5 years to pay for your system after regenerants cost. These savings will continue year after year. The expected life of our water systems is 25 to 35 years with proper maintenance.
Contact Us Today For More Information